Hello all, I would like to present a special offer to you to help advertise your businesses. A Special BBWO Mother's Day Cookbook If everyone will me send your favorite recipes to me, I will put them in a cookbook (.PDF format) and make it available for download. How does that help advertise your business? INCLUDE YOUR BUSINESS NAME, GRAPHIC/SLOGAN AND WEBSITE URL along with your recipes. Once it is completed, you can give the eBook to your customers, or potential customers and offer it on your websites or blogs. Everytime they reach for a recipe they will find our business listings. Of course, there are a few guidelines: Cut-off date: Midnight, Friday, May 2, 2008 Send to: AskBarb@BarbaraHoward.net OR attach them to your Discussion Replay Format: .TXT or .RFT format please for the recipe, .JPG for the graphic Please do not include lengthy product descriptions or time-senstive offers. Also, if you would like to submit suggestions for cover art, feel free! I hope to hear from all of you soon! Be blessed, Barbara

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –