Business Services Profiles

Hi BBWO, It has come to my pleasant attention that quite a few of you have been able to find business building services through your networking efforts, and these Business in turn have been able to generate a clients base from BBWO. As Black Entrepreneurs, we definitely do not have the luxary of finding / promoting our Black Businesses in mainstream media, which is why BBWO is such an important resource for our community. That being said I have recently added a new forum category 'Business Services Profiles'. This new forum is intended for those of you with Business Services. Here you can post your business, others can review businesses they have used, and all can take advantage of a central place from which to find business resources within our network. This is a great opportunity to for us to recycle our Black Dollars among ourself as opposed to outside the Black Community. So visit the 'Business Services Profiles' forum and post your business today. Just remember that this is not a place for everyone to post, though everyone is free to comment I only want businesses offering business services to post in this forum. Please direct all other promotional posts to more appropriate forums or feel free to post in the BBWO directory or the Classifieds forum. Browse: Business Services Profiles

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –