Black Girl Click AdNetwork

Black Girl Click Ad Network - Black Banner Exchange - Black Link Exchange Program BlackGirlClick AdNetwork - Like GoogleAdwords for Black Entrepreneurs BGC is a New Black Advertising Network designed to promote 'Your Ads on Our Sites.' The BGC Advertising Network was created with Business Women of Color in mind and Entrepreneurs who are interested in cross-promoting their web projects within a network of sites that cater to Black Women and the African American Online Community. Site visibility and traffic generation are the primary services provided by this network. The BGC Program concept is simple, every new member that submits her ad and hosts BlackGirlClick Ads on her site, creates a larger Network of Black Websites on which all members can promote their business. Bloggers can join the network for free! Business advertisers that agree to host BGC Ads currently only pay a one time fee of $20 and those who are only interested in advertising have the option of subscribing to the network for a $18 3-month subscription or $60 Annual Fee. Hands down this is definitely one of the cheapest Advertising Solutions you are going to find online and it is designed specifically to cater to Black Business Online. Blackgirlclick.com is one of several positive Black websites within the msoy network. Click here to join the Black Girl Click Network Today! New - Black Girl Click on BBWO For those of you who are members of the BlackGirlClick and also those interested in finding new black products and services, the Black Girl Click Network Directory is now on BBWO. You can find it on the 'Directory' Page or by clicking here 'Black Girl Click Directory'. Learn More About the Makings of the Black Girl Click AdNetwork Founder LaShanda Henry states, "I love creating positive Black Websites, but my goal was always to develop Networks on which Black People, specifically Black Entrepreneurs could create our own Media and support Black Business Online." The concept for the BlackGirlClick Ad Network was something that I came up with while spending my days and often times nights, networking with other online entrepreneurs of color. I quickly came to the realization that many of us are desperately trying to find the best and most affordable ways to market our businesses, so I figured why not create something to fill that need. The reality is that some sites are way too expensive to advertise on. Some sites take your money and you see little click through results, because they don't reach your target audience. And there are simply too many sites to email to manually request link exchanges. With those thoughts in mind I decided to create the BlackGirlClick Ad Network as one easy solution to all these issues. Using BlackGirlClick, entrepreneurs and business owners, specifically Black Women, can utilize a service that essentially connects relevant and related Black Sites, Products, and Services at prices that anyone can afford. For some businesses I am sure these prices are obviously a steal, but for others its just right and that is the key. We all deserve the opportunity to access affordable, quality advertising. "Your Ads on Our Sites" that's the BGC Modo for us all to live by. Lashanda Henry Black Girl Click Ad Network www.blackgirlclick.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –