Successful Sistapreneurs

Hello everyone! I'm looking for approximately 10 individuals (women and men), who are successfully operating a business in one of the fields below, to profile in the upcoming 4th edition of my book. - Medical Transcription - Legal Transcription - Virtual Assisting - Medical Billing - Medical Coding - Court Reporting - Scoping The profile would include your business name, website address, 300dpi logo and/or photograph, along with a 1000-1200 word summary on how you started, how you found success and how you continue with your business, etc. Something inspiring and achievable. If you're interested, please let me know by May 14, 2008. To get an idea of what my book is about, you can view an excerpt of the 3rd Edition on my website @ http://www.kaliannah.com. Thanks! P.S. There is no charge or payment for the profile - just recognition of your hard work by others and my eternal gratitude :-)

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Replies

• Hi Kali,

If you are still looking for Virtual Assistants for an upcoming book, please do not hesitate to contact me at larissa@sevenwindsva.com or on my website www.sevenwindsva.com. It would be honor to particpate. Thanks!

Warmly,
    Larissa
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Think of yourself on the threshold of unparalleled success.
    A whole clear, glorious life lies before you.
    Achieve! Achieve! - Andrew Carnegie
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Larissa Parks, Virtual Assistant
    Seven Winds Virtual Assistance, LLC
    Empowering you for success!™
    Email: larissa@sevenwindsva.com
    www.sevenwindsva.com
  • Kali,

I'm a Virtual Assistant and would like to know more about this opportunity. When's the best time to contact you?
    • Hi LaTanya,

Anytime after 6:00 during the week CST or on the weekends. Look forward to hearing from you. My email is kaliannah at suddenlink.net.
This reply was deleted.