Do you want to Chat on BBWO?

Hi BBWO, Come Chat With Me: The BBWO Chat Room This weekend I had the pleasure of participating in the Buy Black Collective Sunday Discussion. I was invited by the innovative Kala, founder of BBC - one of BBWO's most popular groups to date. Truth be told, I hadn't been in a chat room in ages, so it was a pleasant surprise to find out how much I got out of the experience. All attendees had the opportunity to discuss their views on the Buy Black Collective Experience, a need to see more financial support from group members, Black Business Issues, eCommerce Strategies, etc. During our buzzing debate, one of the attendees suggested that we collaborate on various eConferences related to business and marketing. And I am definitely interested in developing that idea more, but I thought it would be great to FIRST start off by testing out a chat room on BBWO. After all, what's a social networking community with out a space for us to get together and chat. So if you are online at all hours of the day like me, please take a click on over to our BBWO Library for a nice chat. The chat widget requires that you be a member of meebo, but meebo is free and you can join in a matter of minutes. So let me know what you think, if it's working, how its working, etc. Login: BBWO Chat

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –