Would you join me in giving joy to a child?

I have a confession to make. I hate to ask for help. As the co founder of Solutions Cancer Resource Center, Inc. I came up with the idea to make care giver baskets for the loved ones who are there for their terminally ill loved one. I went into my own funds and began to make baskets with gift coupons for Mrs. Fields Cookies, Slippers, items from Carol's Daughter etc. I can tell you how rewarding it has been to just share with others especially during a time when they are facing the most difficult period in their lives - losing a loved one. Well, it has grown considerably and I have expanded the caregiver baskets to children who are also ill and in need of a lift in spirits. Sure they have the clowns that come around but the make a wish foundation and all the other organizations are not able to give to all. We have access to children who can use a toy, crayons, coloring books, a book to read, etc. and you can help us. No gift is too small - we rejoice with Oprah's Big Give and other related organizations. Let's pull our pennies together and make the days of someone feel much brighter....... You can send it through paypal using the email dawn@solutionshealthnwellness.com. We really appreciate your help - let's not wait for others to help us - let's help each other. Would you join me in giving joy to a child?

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –