Setting Up Hourly Chat

I am trying to come up with ways to counter the fact that we never really know when anyone is going to be in the chat room,when there isn't a schedule chat going on. So here is what I think would work best: If you are online and interested in chatting when there is NOT a scheduled chat in session ONLY visit the chat room in the first (5-10 minutes of every hour). This way, if there is anyone going to the chat room we can ensure that we pop in at the same time. You can also post in the BBWO Chat Schedule Forum, to let others know when you will be in the chat room. But this is also another way to increase the chances of members actually catching other members in the chat room at the same time. SO if are looking to chat, just remember to login within the first 10 minutes of any hour. Now getting us to login at the same hour, that's another story all together (lol). This just helps those who periodically check in to the chat, know the best times to visit. One obstacle at a time. -lh

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When is the chat, what is the chat link? I feel like I missed an email somewhere along the way - please update me.
    • The chat room is on the library page. Please refer to BBWO Announcements, in the forum for more details.
  • Excellent idea lh. I really enjoyed Thursday night's chat, even though I was popping in and out. I was able to meet a few of the sistas here in real time.

CeeCee
    www.neosoulessentials.com
    natural bath and body
This reply was deleted.