Hi BBWO, Our networking is growing quite quickly, so after discussing this with a few active members I thought it would be a good idea to suggest how we can all welcome, befriend, and encourage active participation from new Members on BBWO. - When you login, check the mainpage or the members page to view our newest members. - You can visit their pages, request friend exchanges, and also add a welcome comment to be nice and also to introduce your own business. - Actively respond to new member postings, so they know that BBWO is listening. Share post suggestions, site suggestions, etc. - We've got a banners page, a classifieds page, an events page, and a new chat room. This are all great spaces to connect with members new and old, exchange links, network in chat or at events, and build new business relationships through BBWO. - Itiel wrote a great post on her BBWO blog reviewing jewelry she purchased from a fellow BBWO. Product reviews and purchases are great ways to support fellow BBWO. I will post more suggestions regularly, but feel free to share your suggestions on how we all can encourage more members to feel welcome and become active members of BBWO.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –