Replies

• Are You Need A Web Presence with your own Website/Host/domain name all for $10.00 per month.

If you need a web presence and your own domain name then this is the place. Offering a complete package and includes networking help to get your business rolling. Create your own website using the Site Studio templates to customize your page. You can also select your own domain name (YourName.net) AND, have your website hosted, all for $10.00. Did I mention that you get multiple email accounts included? What a deal.

Your web page can be up to 10 pages. So make your mark and get your brand out there for everyone to see.

Go to www.barbarahawkins.net and get yours!!!

I already had my webpage running now for 2.5 years and do quite well on my website for my business. However, after finding out about this great price, i thought, "why not really make a name for myself." So i got 2 domain names and pointed one to my website and the other offering website packages for others who may be operating on a shoestring or just beginning to set up their internet business.

Take advantage of this great price and make your money.

www.barbarahawkins.net
    www.barbara-hawkins.net
    www.thelacefrontwigconnection.com
    www.feelingfabuloussuits.com
This reply was deleted.