A Black Online Entrepreneur's Web Guide: 50 Networking Websites for Black Women This is a great resource for Black Women entrepreneurs, professionals and business owners interested in online spaces to connect with other entrepreneurs. It includes a complete listing of 50 of the best networking websites for: - Black Women Professionals - Black Work at Home Moms - Black Entrepreneurs Click here to purchase or for more details: http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=43200 Would you like to get a free copy? In appreciation for active members of BBWO I have decided to give a free copy of this eBook to any member who has posted at least 6 posts in the BBWO forum between May 3, 2008 and July 30th 2008! You have several months to logon, connect with members, and get a free eBook for your participation. Qualifying posts Do Not include posts that are simply an ad image, a description of your site, or link to an affiliate program. You don't need to write an article, but you can start a worthwhile discussion or share information; the goal is to add something of substance to the network. Remember, you need to have 6 quality posts in the forum to qualify. If you do qualify you can send a message to my BBWO email box, including your BBWO page url and a valid email address. Please remember to include your email address, because it is needed for me to send you the email. After checking to validate that you have created three qualifying posts, I will send you an email to download your copy of the ebook. This email will come from payloadz.com and it will be sent out only once. I can not resend multiple emails, due to the size of BBWO member circle. It is your responsibility to check both your inbox and perhaps your spam folder to check for your eBook notification. -Good luck! -lhenry

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thank you for sharing lhenry : )
This reply was deleted.