Hello Sistas,

I am Beverly I reside in the Dallas area. I'm married to a Wonderful Man and we have one Charming Daughter. I became apart of BBWO 2 days ago and I must say its a fantastic site for Beautiful Brown Sisters. It appears that we are here to share our business endeavors, personal experiences, challenges, and so much more. What really captured my eye was the overwhelming support that each sister find necessary to supply without hesitation and that's powerful ladies. Even though we all have different areas we are promoting we're willing to hear each sister through conversation and perhaps offer a little advice every now and then. I am a Mentoring Consultant involved in Personal Health Wellness. We have an awesome product call Waterdivine, Liquid Minerals and Liquid Vitamins that helping thousands of people to regain a new sense of well-being. Some years ago I faced a very challening disabling illness and really thought I wasn't going to get better but, now since I've been on Waterdivine my life is so much better. I am truly a product of the product and my mission and goal is to share it with the world. To find out more about this awesome product visit my website at www.waterdivine.com/hfisher Sign my guest book and you are well on your way to better Health. Tune in to our Body Wellness Hotline 24/7 (618) 355-8383 Push Option 2 thru Option 7 Contact me at specann62@gmail.com Thank You BeverlyFisher2007

Scan0001.jpg

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome Beverly! I am into wellness, so I will be sure to check out this product.

CeeCee
    bannera.jpg

Making Money with Social Networking

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange
    Offer
    Expires 5/15 - Click NOW!
    • Thank you for excepting.

Look forward to talking with you. I 'm always ready to learn from the best.

Beverly
  • Thank you for sharing your story Beverly and joining BBWO. Welcome!
    I will visit your site today.
    lhenry
  • Welcome Beverly! I'm still somewhat of a newbie myself and have enjoyed my membership so far :-) I think you will too.
  • Waterdivine Awesome
This reply was deleted.