Wall Street says two things will not be effected by the recession: Oil and Technology. Let me introduce you to a RECESSION PROOF opportunity involving Cutting Edge technology that IS A NECESSITY not a NICETY! We all will continue to pay these necessities: Phone bill, Internet bill, Cell phone bill, Satellite bill …but the majority of us are on the accounts PAYBLE side. The 5LINX opportunity allows you to be on the accounts RECEIVEABLE side of bills that you will unconsciously continue to pay. Which makes more sense? 5LINX is a VERY SMART business opportunity. This technology is happening with or without us. You will not have a choice in the matter because “technology shifts” happen all the time and we unconsciously follow … like. • 8 track to Cassettes to DVDs & mp3s • Bag phones to Big Block phones to Flip phones to blackberries & iphones • Encyclopedias to Internet • Film Camera to Digital cameras • Typewriters to PCs to laptops • Radio to satellite radio (digital) • Analog TV to Cable to Digital Satellite TV Do you know exact time these shifts occurred? Well Folks … guess what’s shifting next? Yes, ANALOG PHONE SERVICE. Learn how to position yourself in front of this next technology shift and get PAID NOW, instead of following the shift and PAYING for the technology with the rest of the masses LATER. QUESTION: IS THIS A Pyramid? ANSWER: NO, This is a Smart business concept. So much so, we are partnered with companies like AT&T, Comcast, DirecTV, Time Warner, T-Mobile, Dish, Verizon, Sprint, GE, Citibank, Nextel and OTHERS. I don’t believe Fortune 500 & 100 companies would partner with a pyramid. They are partnered with 5LINX because the concept makes great business sense. Don’t pass on this opportunity over until you hear it and decide for yourself. LISTENING IS FREE AND KNOWLEDGE IS POWER and MONEY ON THE TABLE. Presentation & Demo: When: Every Tuesday and Thursday Where: The Hampton Inn – Largo 9421 Largo Drive West Largo, MD 20774 See Pamela at registration table for your FREE Admittance Not in the area? E-mail me for a presentation near you. Learn about the 5lnx opportunity and decide for yourself … you have NOTHING TO LOOSE.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –