You never know your product until your market tells you what you have. "It's the place where any good writer can become rich and famous," Corlis Martin said. "Everything a writer needs is right here," Joan Carter squealed. "I'd do this even if writers didn't have all these areas for making money. This is amazing," Janice Lauderdale clicked the incredible book marketing system designed to propel the campaign worldwide. "I can see how this group will rise out of the crowd and kick butt," Don Lapan boasted. Martha Tucker, an award-winning author, took over 10 years to conceive the idea. Then it took months to put the site together. Last night, she planned the first worldwide book campaign to reach 12M potential readers, and to sell truck loads of books. "The most important thing to her is to change the negative images of African American people around the world, and make sure positive writers make the money they deserve." Last night's launch was a life-long dream come true. Tucker always wanted to provide a way for authors to earn a good living. She always wanted to see a better African American image than the media wanted to show. Stop by this Writer's Retreat for a visit. www.newimagewriters.com drop me a line: marthatucker@newimagewriters.com blog.newimagewriters.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online