WANTED: Music Needed

I am in need of royalty/ASCAP free music to play on my radio show. I am looking for smooth jazz or ambient music. No pop, hip hop, gospel, metal or rock needed, since I have interfaith couples ( 2 differnt faiths), I want to be inclusive. If you are a musician or know someone who is willing to have their music played (credit given on each show) for free, please let me know. As I become a bigger show, some type of donation may be made to the artist. Thank you, Rev Angela

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Revie Angela!!! My fiance (King) would love to have his music included in your programing... he's a neo soul artist... I'll send u the MP3 file via email. Hopefully, this song will work for you. It's called Be The Time.. written & arranged by him...
    Charna
    • That will be wonderful!!

I am in the process of updating my show info...produced by, music by, etc.. So once I get that up and rolling, he will be listed as well if I play it all the time, or I will mention his name on the shows that I choose to play it on.

Just remember - no words please, that way I can stop it when I need to and it wont be in mid sentence (LOL).

I look forward to getting the song!!

email to: ministerangela@blessingsallaround.com

Blessings
      Rev Angela
      • Cool beans... I'll send u both with and without words.... (just so you can hear the entire song!)

Blessings!
        -Charna
  • Rev Angela, check out this site http://www.podsafemusicnetwork.com/ They have different types of music and some of it is free
    • Thanks - I've been pointed in that directions in a few times.

If by chance you come across any unknown artist looking to get "airplay" please let me know.

Blessings
  • hi rev angie, check with moble at indies urban world on btr. typing 1-handed, no caps, lol.
This reply was deleted.