Blissful Elegance is hosting our Annual Diva for a Day event celebrating ladies who love their curves and their fabulous friends; they will be pampered and catered to Saturday August 23rd at a venue in New York. We are also going to donate a portion of the proceeds to VOW The Voices of Women Organizing Project the first initiative of the Battered Women's Resource Center www.vowbwrc. org. This celebration will be attended by a group of brand loyal professionals from various industries. (This is great exposure for anyone who donates) I have 110 gift bags and I'm looking for products to fill them with. This can also include coupons that offer discounts for your services/products for the attendees of Diva for a Day. I am looking for the following vendors: 1. Adult Toys 2. Jewelry 3. clothes/lingerie ( size 2 - 28) 4. Chocolate (candy,cookies, etc) 5. Make-up 6. Bags accessories etc If there are any vendors that are interested in setting up shop at the venue or have an interest in displaying food with your advertisement, please feel free to contact me. Please forward all inquires to Denise at bedivaforaday@ yahoo.com. Deadline for promotional material is June 15th. Also please contact me if you want to attend the event. Best Regards! Denise Best Blissful Elegance

diva flyer 2.jpg

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I live in the NY area and I am interested in participating in this event. I sent a email to the email address provided. Hope to hear from you soon.
    • Hi Dee Dee

Thank you for the email I will respond this week.

Denise
  • Good morning,
    my name is Antoinette and I live in Louisville, KY. I'm interested in how you started this event. I would love to do one here.. Is there any infomation that you could give me so I could start this event in Kentucky.

Thanks in advance,

Antoinette
    • Hi Ivy

Please feel free to shoot me an email at bedivaforaday@yahoo.com and we can chat

Denise
This reply was deleted.