While reading Nirvana's blog, I discovered that she added her banner to one of her posts. I thought this was a very creative way to promote her business, while sharing her stories / insight with other BBWO members. Whether at the top of the post or at the bottom, adding your banner to your blog posts is a great way to promote your business in clear and clever way. It is also a great idea to use your banner as a signature, when responding to comments or adding comments to other members pages. I've seen other members use this strategy, and its also a creative way to advertise your business. I particularly like the idea of adding banners to blog posts because I've learned from experience that when readers value what you say, they are more likely to want to visit your site and/or return to stay connected. Creating quality Blog Posts, especially on BBWO is a great way to connect with other entrepreneurs on the group and develop your own reader circle. If you would like to learn more tips about promoting your banner click here or review our library for other howto articles. If you have words of wisdom to share, write a how to post here. Nirvana's Banner was custom designed by me, LHenry for only $20. If you would like a custom designed banner, review our Banners page to learn more about my graphics services. You can also promote your business on BBWO by joining the Black Girl Click Ad Network. BGC ads are featured on every BBWO page, and all Black Girl Click sites are featured in an exclusive directory on BBWO. Advertising starts at $18 for 3 Months. Related Blog Post: - Creating Your Own Blog for Cash & Clicks - Custom Banner Design - $18 Sale Price BE SURE TO STAY TUNED TO THE NEW: BBWO BLOGALITY SHOW and find out how your blog posts can be featured on BBWO.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• lhenry_ebooks.gif
    Get the latest eBooks by lhenry, Web Professional & BBWO Founder. If I can improve my websites, so can you. Get my latest ebooks for some of my best web advice. Now if you are serious about improving your web skills and learning more about building your site online, join my web coaching program. -lhenry
This reply was deleted.