Do you have an online store? Please read the following.... If you haven't already noticed, Blogging is a big theme on BBWO this month! Blog tips, the new blogality show, blogs featured on BlackGirlClick etc. The thing is, blogs are changing the internet as we know it. Providing new forms of online marketing and creating new revenue streams for bloggers and entrepreneurs. That being said, my latest web project is to start a new blog to compliment Urban Chique Boutiques. This fashion friendly blog will both feature the shops on UCB and highlight other amazing shops, clothing lines, cosmetics, etc. that have been created by urban entrepreneurs. Always having BBWO members in mind, I thought YOU might be interested in being featured on my new blog. If you want to be featured all you have to do is post one of the following here, as a comment to this forum: ADD ONLY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PLEASE 1. Your Website Description (300 Words or Less) 2. A product review (300 Words or Less) 3. Your Bio (300 Words or less) Be sure to add your site url at the bottom of your post. You can also add one image, nothing too big please, no flash, no animation. This is an opportunity to get free promotion, so please don't abuse it. When the new blog is online - I am in the process of setting it up - I will regularly check back at this forum post, to find new products and people to feature. And for other bloggers out there - this forum might be a great space for you to find features as a way to both add content to your blog AND support fellow BBWO businesses. I'll talk more about blogging as a side hustle, in future posts. It's definitely a great way to earn an extra income! And promote your own business at the same time, so look out for more blogging posts and write some posts too why don't ya! My fingers are getting tired (lol) And don't forget to visit:

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It all started with one man’s long walk to freedom. Nelson Mandela’s legacy is now being used in a new struggle. The battle against HIV AIDS.

The 46664 Bangle is the official wrist bracelet of the 46664 campaign of the Nelson Mandela Foundation.

These beautiful unisex bangles are engraved with Nelson Mandela’s prison number 46664 (prisoner number 466, imprisoned in the year ’64), which is now an international symbol for Nelson Mandela’s humanitarian work worldwide.

The bangles are made in South Africa in copper, silver, gold and platinum and the project empowers those affected by HIV AIDS, providing employment through the production of the bangles and the handmade packaging. Every 46664 Bangle sold generates funds, builds skills, creates jobs, and raises awareness of HIV AIDS prevention. The bracelet carries a global message about social responsibility as people worldwide wear the bangle with pride, inspired by the leadership of Mr. Mandela.

Every bangle is also engraved with a digital imprint of Nelson Mandela’s hand. Each bangle has a unique serial number to track online the project benefiting from the bangle purchase.

The 46664 Bangle can be ordered for immediate shipment from the US at http://www.theBangle.com or through the call center at 1 866 984 6664.

With prices starting at $24.95 for the pure copper bangle, this “Looks Good, Does Good” jewelry is accessible to almost anyone who would like to wear the embrace of one of the world’s most inspiring men, Nelson Mandela.

Funds from every bangle sale are also donated to the 46664 Campaign of the Nelson Mandela Foundation, which enables HIV AIDS prevention projects such as Khululeka – AIDS awareness theater which educates young people on how HIV is transmitted, how to recognize risky behavior, and how to protect oneself and others against infection.

Buy a Bangle. Change a Life.
  • Curvaceous Chic Woman (http://curvaceouschicwoman.com). We offer a full line of high-quality, fashionable plus size tops, skirts, dresses, suits, sweaters, pants, & blazers for women sizes 10W-26W. We also carry shoes up to size 11, and a special collection of accessories to complement any look. Our plus size clothes were designed to fit a plus size woman's curves.

• InfaCity was started in 2007 by Wanda McDowell,proud wife and mother of 3. She started InfaCity because her best friends sister was really stressed out planning her own wedding. On her wedding day she was literally in tears. So after her wedding and three months down the road, it dawned on me to create an online auction marketplace for wedding products and services including rings, dresses, invitations, favors, ceremony decorations, photography, catering, and much more. We are the only online auction marketplace exclusively for wedding products and services in the United States. Our mission is to save brides-to-be time and money through a dedicated partnership with wedding vendors via auction format . The site will fulfill this need because it is a one stop shop to all things wedding.

Thank you,

Wanda McDowell
    www.infacity.com
    "Where buyers and sellers of wedding products meet'

• Hello,

Karma Kidz is an online boutique dedicated to serving your lil' Karma Princess, Karma Prince, and Karma Mommies. We offer apparel, gifts, nursery room decor, stationery, and accessories.
    My clothing are meant for every nationality.
    When designing my logo, I wanted to send out the message that Karma Kidz caters to all races that is why I feature the different nationalities of the babies in my logo. Karma Kidz does not discriminate :)

Karma Kidz is growing everyday.
    Our very own Karma Kidz Bath & Body Line is coming soon!

www.ItsKarmaBaby.com

karmaban468.jpg
  • BigGyrlClothing.net is an e-commerce retail store featuring fashion for the urban plus woman. We offer clothing for thick women starting at size 14 with no size left behind. We have couture designs custom to your own requests. We also have a styling service, wardrobe makeover called “step your dress game up”, and a closet organization and personal shopping service for all your fashion needs. Every month, we receives hundreds of submissions for the Big Gyrl of the Month Contest. The BGOTM receives a free gift, bragging rights, and blasts on our national and international websites. BGC is concerned about the health of our brothers and sisters and have partnered with Soul Purpose to bring organic product lines of mineral makeup, organic tea, soy candles, and body balms and butters. There are tons more products! Allow us to do a home show for you today where you can sit back, have fun and shop healthy and fashionably. Big Gyrls do Big Things, what are you doing?

Featured is the "Coral" shirt that has been worn as a dress for some of our thickie slims! This shirt is an eye catcher and crown stopper. Its chic, sassy, comfortable, and sexy! The coral color is a spring and summer 2008 must have! Its only $21. You can't beat that!

Biography
    Of
    Syreeta Rios/BGC

Syreeta Rios is the CEO, owner, and operator of Big Gyrl Clothing, Inc. She began sewing clothes at the early age of 8 with the guidance of her mother, but decided to take her career in another direction. After a few semesters of college business courses, becoming frustrated with the style of clothing available to plus size females, and working in corporate America full time for seven years without the opportunity to excel, Syreeta decided to pursue the fashion industry full time. Working and planning her business objectives for almost two years and designing clothing, she opened her e-commerce store 12/24/2005 and has never looked back.
    She volunteered in a minority youth non-profit organization as an instructor, teaching female minority teens about business ownership and the financial services industry. She also is a spoken word poet and writer. Her ultimate goal is for BGC to become one of the most successful corporations in the world in clothing design, but also publishing, activism, investments, and educating all minorities the value of financial literacy.
    “I believe that every female, no matter what their size, should maintain confidence and class. You are a diva at all times. Being a big sister myself, I learned to accept my physical self and run with it in fashion and everyday life. Big is being beyond intelligent and gorgeous. A big woman does everything big in life, love, and fashion. Join the plus size revolution today!”
    http://www.biggyrlclothing.net
    http://www.myspace.com/biggyrlclothinginc - Become our friend on myspace and get a coupon code!
    http://www.youngevityonline.com/srios - Our health website
  • header.jpg

This is NOT your average Greek Wear! 4GreekDzynes is a custom Apparel and Novelty Item Store that gives you the designs that you want to see but no one has made! We will take any* idea, image, and/or concept that you want to use to represent your organization and bring it to life.

It is our mission to provide original digital artwork created by our designers for use on items in our catalog to give you a better fit, a better choice, and an original swagger.

We currently have products for the following organizations:

* Alpha Kappa Alpha
    * Delta Sigma Theta
    * Zeta Phi Beta
    * Sigma Gamma Rho
    * Sigma Lambda Gamma
    * Omega Phi Beta

If you would like us to make products for you organization, please contact us with your organization name, colors, mascot(s),etc.

Web: http://www.4greekdzynes.com
    Facebook
    MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/4greekdzynes
  • PrincessLBoutique is your premier source for today's hottest styles. Whether you are looking for casual wear, jewelry, or accessories, we carry the latest fashions. PrincessLBoutique Fashions also carries a wide range of sizes, from petite to plus. Our unique inventory and low overhead allow us to offer a one of a kind shopping experience. We offer a money back guarantee on everything we sell. If you are not completely, satisfied, simply return your item within 7 days for a complete refund*. It's that easy! It's no wonder so many satisfied shoppers count on PrincessLBoutique Fashions for all of their fashion needs.
  • Sweet Nature Hair Care by Eddie brought to you by www.fabulousblackwoman.com

After suffering the devastating effects of severe hair loss and damage related to the mishandling of her hair, Eddie Simpson began to research ways to grow her hair healthy and strong. She purchased every product in the beauty supply store that claimed to be a miracle cure for damaged hair, but found that these products did not live up to their claims. Along her journey to healthy hair she discovered priceless information regarding the harmful ingredients contained in hair care products geared towards African Americans; the most effective ways of washing, conditioning and handling African American hair; the most beneficial ingredients for African American hair; and much more. She has compiled her 12 years of research and produced the comprehensive guide to growing African American hair to its fullest potential. The guide includes everything one would need in order to grow and maintain healthy hair. The book is extremely informational, entertaining as well as easy to follow and understand. There is a chart included in the book which reveals the hair-friendly foods, vitamins and minerals as well as a section of homemade deep conditioning recipes. She also includes a glossary of common ingredients found in the majority of Black hair care products.

The information in the book is found to be invaluable, but it did not solve the problem of finding healthy hair care products at reasonable prices. This lead Eddie to formulate her own healthy, natural hair care products for both relaxed and natural hair. Her products are made with the finest African butters, oils, herbs and moisturizing oils. The harmful chemicals and ingredients are eliminated from her products, which allows the hair to flourish and grow to unprecedented lengths.

• yes i am interested in sharing my biz.."HoneyVee.Com" with the other sistas!!!! thank you ...cmoore
  • Photobucket
    Curvaceous Lady is an Online Boutique that Specializes in Contempory and Stylish Plus Size Clothing for Today's Curvy Woman. We Hand Select our Merchandise with our Customers Lifestyles in Mind.
This reply was deleted.