Ladies, I want to invite all of you to an opportunity to add VALUE to your current businesses. If you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself, this company is for you. We are all product consumers and in today's economy, we need to look at redirecting our self-care dollars to that of our "own businesses". I want to first say that, in no way am I asking you to STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING, however, I would like to add ASSETS TO YOUR PORTFOLIO. We all need to diversify. When you purchase bath products from your favorite retailer, can you write that purchase off on your taxes? When you refer one of your good girlfriends to your favorite retailer, are they paying you a percentage of the profit you've originated for them? If the answer to either question is NO, then I invite you to check out our fabulous product line offered by Soul Purpose. The CEO of Soul Purpose has a proven track record in direct sales and product development. For a minimal investment of $ 99.00 plus tax/ shipping and handling, you can position yourself to participate in 7 STREAMS OF INCOME. I tell you this up front because I want there to be no doubt in your mind that this is a great time to join the company. Recently launched, Soul Purpose is now accepting members into the prestigious Founder's Circle and this invitation is available for a LIMITED TIME ONLY. For more information or to have your individual questions answered, please visit: http://www.new-mlm.biz/sp_chiezda.html

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –