I'm accepting articles from women and men who want to write on beauty, hair, or women's concept of beauty. Thats the main theme. If you have a creative way of going about this theme, I am willing to accept. You can write about celebrity's beauty looks, beauty in today's society, your own hair/beauty tips, even fashion reporting. Here's the criteria: You MUST have photos of your own hair. Its kind of defeatist to have someone giving hair advice and they're wearing a weave. You MUST have healthy hair if you want me to submit a story giving advice to my readers. My readers are generally very savvy, so they won't buy foolishness. No Natural Vs. Relaxed foolishness. I am relaxed and one day I will go natural (probably sooner than later). But, having chemically-treated hair is not a sin. You may write about any texture as long as its not demeaning to my readers. Other than that, I'm pretty open to anything. You can shoot me an email @ luvinmybeauty@gmail.com. I send my posts to several different sites so you'll get exposure.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I sent you an email with an article i wrote.
  • Is it ok if I share this on a hair forum that I frequent?
  • You can also pitch products to me and makeup tips.
This reply was deleted.