EVENTS DECOR RENTAL COMPANY

My name is Vilma Goldman and I work for SPECTACULAR EVENTS LLC. SPECTACULAR EVENTS is a full service events decorations and rental company. We are specializing in decorating a huge variety of events, starting from corporate events, trade shows, workshops, conferences, proms, themed parties, holiday celebrations to small personal parties. Tents, fabric decorations, flooring, staging, flowers, monuments, ceiling treatments, flags, tables, chairs, table clothes, chair covers, lighting, entertainers, any furniture, djs - all you can thing of. We have a lot of props and inventory to satisfy any customer's need. Any job is important to us and we are ready to work with your budget. With over 15 years of event decorating experience, we take pride in the quality of our professionalism of our events. We believe a great event is not only a well planned event that has value, but is one that leaves your guests feeling good about themselves and your organization. Making long term customers happy is our focus, not the amount of the money they spend. We work with a lot of great companies and corporations as Hispanic Chamber of Washington D.C., NIKON, Airtrafic Control Association, Prince George County Chamber of Commerce, York county Chamber of Commerce, JW Marriott and Marriott Wardman Park in Washington DC just to name a few. If you would need a reference I would be more than happy to provide it for you. Of course, we are insured and guarantee for all the work we do. If you have any upcoming event we would be more that happy to bid on it or just to help to decorate. Even on short notice we deliver high quality! Any location! Business is woman/minority owned and operated. Please, find attached some pictures from the events. If you have any questions or concerns, please, don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail or call my cell. I will be glad to assist you. Also, Holidays like Valentines day and Easter is coming and I believe everybody has an event. Now would be the right time to start planing it. If you will have any celebrations or business functions, please, let us help you to enjoy it! I would love to come in and discuss opportunity to take care of all your events throughout the course of the year. Just let me know what time would be the best for you. Some great ideas for your holiday celebration! Just wanted to let you know that we have decor package specials going on NOV-JAN :

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –