The Black Business Women Blog - bwomen.blackgirlclick.com has changed to the new and improved blog: SistaSense - My spin on making money, internet marketing, black business, blogs, and urban culture. This new blog will feature some of the same topics as before but will also include new spotlight features on BBWO members, as well as detailed articles on business blogging, internet marketing, advertising, and making money online. BBWO members are encouraged to interact on BBWO and actively post in the forums and on your blogs. Those who post their business information in the discussion 'Do you have a Chique Shop? Want to be featured on my blog?', will find their shops featured on Sista Sense. Buy Black Collective Members will be featured, those members who recieve free inclusion in the Search Urban Directory will be featured, Successful Sista profiles, the Blogality Show bloggers, etc. The more visible your are on BBWO, the more chances you have to be featured on SistaSense. Keep in mind that being a visible BBWO member isn't complicated. Adding friends, commenting, posting, and supporting other members are all effective ways of making yourself known on BBWO. For those of you interested in developing your own blogs and getting more traffic I will be sharing blogging tips on SistaSense through June, so be sure to visit the site and become a subscriber a.s.a.p. Interested in being a featured blogger on SistaSense? If you write your own informative business posts, howto tips, or have an interesting post on black culture, I am interested in featuring you own sista sense. Send your post to sistasense@ilhenry.com, subject='SistaSense Featured Blogger Submission' Be sure to include your blog url or site url if you have one and your BBWO member page url. If your article is featured you will be notified via email. You reserve all rights over your content, just be sure to only submit original content that you have ALL rights over to reproduce. In a nutshell, if you are looking for practical internet marketing tips, black business news, and my spin on urban lifestyle visit the new SistaSense Blog. Be sure to subscribe to SistaSense so that you can receive the latest posts via email - definitely an easy way for busy entrepreneurs to stay connected. I know my email inbox sees me more than my hubby does, so if you are like me then subscribing to SistaSense is the best option for you. Sista Sense http://ilhenry.com/sistasense More to come... check out the site and let me know what you think of the new design. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated as it is still a work in progress. - stay positive - lhenry

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –