Buy Black Collective: Black Business Spotlight Myisha Croom-Turner "Brace Yourself Boutique is a small, independent company based in Southern California. Brace Yourself was created in 2007 by Myisha Croom–Turner when her self-taught skill making jewelry resulted in a means to earn extra cash. Through her love of nature, travel, and fashion, she began designing numerous bracelets to reflect her many inspirations and style. Her goal has been to create jewelry that is timeless and transcends the changing trends. Her designs are original, earthy and collaborate well with everything from cotton to couture. In May of 2007, Myisha started preparing for her first marketplace showing in Los Angeles, and to date has participated in several craft fairs, and trade shows throughout California. In November of 2007 she created an indie shopping extravaganza for women called "Sip N' Shop" Girls Night Out that showcased women business owners and designers." Website: www.braceyourselfboutique.com Ar Lena Richardson "The ar lena richardson agency (arlena.com) is a highly specialized traditional and Internet public relations and marketing firm. The company has a proven track record for successfully helping sports, celebrity, and executive clients achieve and maintain a profitable real world and e-presence. The strategies and technique are tailored to fit the personal and professional needs of each client. The company was founded in 1990." Website: http://www.arlena.com Teresa Johnson "Gottitravel, LLC was launched in 2007 and since then, I have assisted many in their travel planning. From taking cruises to finding that special vacation. My affiliation with YTB provides the opportunity to offer more than just travel. If you go to any of my websites, other items offered include concert and theater tickets, flowers for all occasions, chocolates and much more…" Website: www.gottitravel.com Michelle Cobbs, Independent Distributor Company name: Scent-Sations, Inc - Mia Bella Gourmet Candles Website: http://www.ibelieve.scent-team.com/shop/scart.php Shellye "I provide a variety of Business Support Services to individuals and small businesses who can't afford full time staff. At this time, I'm most interested in helping small business owners have a web presence by providing basic 6-page websites for $200. A portion of the proceeds are used for my non-profit organization." - Paradise Legal Support & Secretarial Services/National Business Women Enterprise Network Website: http://www.paradisesecretarial.com R. Lee Gordon "Three years ago, while still hard at work in and on Detroit, I started to research and write a business plan for my new company, UniTee Design. As a youth enrichment and ethnic empowerment enterprise, its primary mission is to rally Black Unity so we can find and deliver better ways to ensure our youth have more academic successes. I truly believe education is critical to uplifting the course of our future. And the most effective way to teach our children is together, one community, one parent and one person at a time." www.uniteedesign.com rgordon@uniteedesign.com Toll Free: 888.OUR.RBG.TEES" --- Buy Black Collective: Black Business Spotlight This post is brought to you from the Buy Black Collective: a networking group on Black Business Women Online in which the members receive financial and business support from each other collectively investing in every members business. For more details click here or join the Black Business Online Network.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –