Hey Singles---This is a message for YOU!

Hey Singles---This is a message for YOU! Have you ever wondered what God truly thinks about you? Have you ever wondered why you are Single? Maybe you are Single again. Each of us has a destiny and purpose that we must fulfill. Are you walking out that destiny? Has God spoken to you about your life and it's purpose? We are having a national singles Conference in 2008. This conference is going to change the way you view life as a Christian single or as a single person period. This is something you will want to attend and be blessed. Destiny Is Calling: What Will Be Your Response based on Isa 6:8 DATES: MARCH 14-15, 2008 Confirmed Speakers: Pastor J. Michaels Bishop Rufus Turner Pastor Trena Turner Evangelist Linda Hillman and Others Topics (titles subject to change) will be: The anatomy of a single person Successfully Single How to start a singles ministry Single Yet Whole Leadership Training Priority One - Putting God First and more Registration is $75.00 this includes all conference materials, name badge, drawing for Single Cruise, dinner on Fri and Sat, and special panel discussion on Friday. Plus a special meet and greet session. You will not want to miss this educational and empowering conference. Dare to be changed by the power of God and His Word. Walk out the destiny that is anoited and appointed for you. You can register through paypal or contact me and I will send you a registration form via email to mail in with payment. Check/Money order and Credit Card Accepted. Don't miss out on this. Move on it today. Pass this along to others that will benefit from it. Pastors please support this conference by passing along to your Singles Ministries and those that are singlein your church. For more information email me at vipelderlinda@hotmail.com. See you there. To pay by paypal: go to paypal.com and send to email evangelisthillman@clearwire.net.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –