To all my Texas and Georgia friends.

Lets start saving money while making money all at the same time. My name is Renee and I am from Houston, Texas. I started in real estate about 4 years ago and the market has been up and down from the jump. However, I have found a new way to add income that has become great. The company is Ignite and it is an electrical service that has really been saving my clients and my family alot of money on their bills. In Texas, where the company started, the rates for electric are very competitve due to deregulation. You really need someone who researches the rates before paying a $300+ a month light bill. While in Georgia where the gas rate is higher, Ignite offers a good competitive price to lower your bills and keep more money in your pocket. If you do decide to save money on your bills, electric in Texas or gas in Georgia, you can become an associate and start making money on it also. Learn about residual income and more financial stability. Check out my website at http://www.reneewicks.igniteinc.biz. You may also contact me at 713-204-3292 or email me at renee138@msn.com for more details. Thank you in advance!

Ignite.jpg

Business Cards.jpg

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Relocation services available for anyone looking to move to Texas. Please contact Renee Wicks with Trinity Real Estate at 713-204-3292. You may also reach me via email at renee138@msn.com. We will be happy to help you with all your real estate needs.
This reply was deleted.