For all the network marketers and or wahm/business moms out there you can get exposure for your business. It takes a daily effort on your part. However, once you start exposing your business to each and everyone you meet it simply gets easier by the minute. Here are some tips to get you that needed exposure for your business inorder for you to move your business to the next level. 1- First and foremost you must believe in your product. There are to many of us who call ourselves having a business and we seldom market it to others or believe in its mission and values. Market your product to everyone. You never know who will accept the offer. You can not read minds and do not allow yourself to assume that the person will not be interested. For me, I assume everyone is interested until they show me or tell me otherwise. 2- Promote , Promote, Promote!! Money is tight? Well, market your product the old fashion way. Wear a t-shirt, hat, buttons, or custom alphit that talks about your product everyday. Do you drive? Get a car banner, place it on the windows for passerby's to look at. Need to give a gift to someone, well give a gift that comes from your business instead of purchasing something from another company. Call your local radio station and raffle of an item, become a sponsor, or volunteer your business services at your local community center, YMCA, community college local PTA, Girls and Boys clubs, athletic clubs, bingo halls, and lets not forget all of the church functions we attend etc. The fees are extremely low or non-existent because those companies are always looking for someone to help them out. More importantly, you never know who you will meet at these venues that will take interests, interview or do a write up about you and catapult your business with the best and the mother of all marketing techniques called free publicity!! 3- Lastly, don't try to sell your services to others. Try sharing your services instead. Selling may turn people off especially when its done abruptly. Now, sharing your services with others allows people to put their guard down and listen to what you have to say. A sharing mindset is a pleasant mindset; so whether they say "no" you know you weren't selfish in keeping this exciting opportunity to yourself. I might add, when people see that they have not offended or upset me by saying "no" because my response is ( and of course I have a nice smile on my face) That's Great! or awesome; most times I say "Good for you and have a nice day! they look indifferent and come back and want to know more. That is a psychological marketing tool that works for me and believe me will work for you too! These are some of the things I have found that works well if applied consistently and have landed me free publicity for my Compass business. Here is the link to the Examiner.com interview. " Compass encouraging women from all directions" http://www.examiner.com/x-28792-NY-Homebased-Business-Examiner~y2009m11d18-CompassEncouraging-women-from-all-directions?cid=email-this-article Well, thats it for now. Good luck to all of you business ladies. Remember you can do the same!

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great Tips thanks for sharing!
    • Thank you for reading and thoughtfulness Lakeisha!
      have a great New Year!
      -Marlene
This reply was deleted.