As a business owner who's key communication is my computer and telephone, it is a necessary evil to pay the high cost of phone service with AT&T, Comcast, Verizon & whatever is in your area. NOT ANY MORE! I've been using Magic Jack since September of 2008 and IMMEDIATELY got rid of AT&T for phone service! I have saved to date $555.00. I only kept my Internet Service and let the land line go. Magic Jack is so simple and easy to install & use and gives you all the features you currently have on your landline. You may not want to let go of your landline right away, but I recommend this service highly and NOW THEY HAVE AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM AWESOME. You WON'T GET RICH OVERNIGHT on payout, but the savings + a little bit back by referring the service is well worth it! You've seen the INFOMERCIALS! A One-time $39.95 and a YEARLY, NOT MONTHLY Fee (Like Vonage) of $19.95 puts you on the road to Phone Freedom My only problem with the service is not with the service at all but MY COMPUTER which is older and needs a revamp to make my connection smoother! TEST IT OUT CALL ME 734-922-2560

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –