Whatever it is you want to sell or otherwise offer, chances are that Craiglist.org will have a buyer. This is a fact.

What is Craigslist?

Craigslist.org is a free classifieds ad posting site with forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.

It is one of the most popular sites on the Internet and covers over 450 cities and 50 countries world wide.

For the most part, posting and reading ads on craigslist is free.

There are some sections you have to pay to post.

Thankfully “small biz ads” section that MLM’ers and Homebased Business owners use the most is free.

5 Reasons Why You Should Use Craigslist

1.    You can post your ads in over 450 cities worldwide for free
2.    Craigslist gets more than 9 Billion page views per month. ( Yes…Billion with a B….that means  plenty of visitors for everyone)
3.    More than 30 Million people use it each month (More than 25 Million are in the US)
4.    It is ranked #7 on most popular websites on the internet.
5.    It has 100 topical forums with 75 Million user postings (Think you can meet a few people?)

What You Need To Know Before You Use Craigslist

Even though it is free to post ads on craigslist, it is NOT easy to post your ads on this high traffic website.

You must follow their posting guidelines.

The most you can post manually is 3 ads every 48 hrs without being banned.

Your ads must be enticing enough to capture the visitors.

You will need to invest time and/or money into your marketing campaign to see any results.

There are people that are competitors and will flag your ads for removal. Be prepared for this.

How To Post On Craigslist

1. Go to http://www.craigslist.org/. Click on my account on the top left hand side. Scroll to the bottom and click sign up for an account. You will need a valid phone number to set up the account
Follow the instructions.
2. Once logged in click post to classifieds located at the top left hand side.
3. Pick a city you would like to post in.
3. Choose the section then category you want to post in.
4. Create your ads. Add the posting title and posting description (body)
5. Last step is to view the ad then post.

You can choose to show your email address, hide it or have them email using anonymized email accounts and it will be delivered to your email you used to set up Craigslist account.

Never post the exact ad twice - this includes your headline.

Duplicate posts are NOT permitted on Craigslist.

Image ads are good to use (You can add HTML)

Even though the most you can post manually is 3 ads every 48 hrs without being banned, if you can manage to get your ads to stay on craigslist, then it will definitely be  profits to your business.

Jessica

Free Groceries, Free Gas and $300 Checks Daily | Weekly | Monthly
… no kidding!

Wanna Know How I Post 100 Ads A Day on Craigslist?
just fill out the contact form to send me a message :)

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –