BBWO just got better! Here are the latest features...

If you liked our Twitter Party a few weeks ago, now you can participate in 24/7 TweetChat on BBWO. As I am writing this it is approximately 6:15 EST on Thursday, June 23,2011 ... if you read this in the next two hours I will be in our new TweetChat Room  ... feel free to join me.

By request I have added several new spaces for you to share your content. Take a look at the MarketPlace,  the RadioShow Directory, and our Freebie Listing.

Best of all is the new Spotlight Rotation at the top of our home page. It's big and bold and the perfect location to showcase your links. Take a look and then go here if you want to submit your website for inclusion. There are only 8 available spaces, so interested advertisers review asap.

If you have questions let me know. Otherwise share your feedback on the new features + new look! I'm off to the 24/7 Tweet Room... hope to see you there!

LaShanda Henry | BBWO Founder

p.s. Were you interested in joining me on weekly group calls? For details click here.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks LaShanda, ads on BBWO are very effective. I plan on getting more ad space soon to advertise my new website.
This reply was deleted.