I wanted to announce the book I recently finished compiling to aid experienced and new (like myself) real estate agents...

Finally a yearly planner designed exclusively for real estate agents by a real estate agent! Featuring July 2008-December 2009 weeks at a glance, with enough space for keeping track of hourly showings and closings. You’ll also find handy forms for: * listings * commissions * client and professional contacts * networking * office expenses * mileage, etc. As if that’s not enough, a bonus section of miscellaneous forms ideal for duplicating (giving to clients and/or placement in client files) are also included. What more could a savvy agent ask for? Place your order @ http://kaliannah.com/non-fiction/real-estate-agents-agenda/.

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi,

I handle real estate financing. I have a lender that allows seller seconds and down payment programs. Today is December 3, 2008. Yes, my lender allows these extras!

I can help your buyers with financing, move your listings, even get funding for you for short sales/REO flips (100% funding, no credit check).

Get in touch now at finance-solutions@hotmail.com or sdl.enterprises@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
    Shelita
This reply was deleted.