Donate Your Old - New - Un-Used Cellular Phones & Ink Cartiridges Katrina Kids & Elderly Project Fund- 32 percent of the proceeds from this fundraiser will go to the purchasing of school supplies, shoes, under garment and daily necessities for the Elderly in New Orleans, Louisiana. Laini Kuumba Ngoma Troupe, Inc. - another 32 percent of the proceeds will be donated to "LKNT" help us to continue offering free classes and free community performances to school age youth during and after-school. People's Village Cultural Arts Center - a total of 36 percent will be donated to the rebuilding project. People's Village Cultural Arts Center was the home base cultural center for , "Laini Kuumba Ngoma Troupe, Ballet Jahfena Youth Ensemble and the People's Village Freedom Shule, all of which were destroyed during Hurricane Katrina 2005. Our Deadline for this Fundraiser is December 21, 2008. So please drop them off or call for pick up today. 713-523-4911 Katrina Kids Project Fund, Laini Kuumba Ngoma Troupe, Inc. & People's Village Cultural Arts Center Donate your old out dated cell phones and accessories. If, you have old, new or un-used cellular phones that you are no longer using and would like to donate them to our fundraising efforts. Please feel free to contact us ASAP so we can make arrangements to pick them up or for you to mail or ship them to us. If you would like to donate your cell phones or ink cartridges by US Postal or UPS Shipping send them to: Ancient Times Craft Shop c/o Laini Kuumba Ngoma Troupe, Inc. 5120 Ennis Street, Apt 1 Houston, Texas 77004 If you live in Houston, Texas and want us to pick them up call: Sistah Rfuaw: 713-523-4911 Mama Suma: 713-522-2933

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In the Name of Allah

As-Salaam Alaikum, Peace and Greetings

My Sister, I don't know if I have any old carthridges available rgiht
    now, but I will be one the alert. Is there a certain minimum that
    can be sent at one time? May I post this on my other groups
    and sites?

Thank you.
    Sister Halimah
    • Peace and Blessings Sister Halimah,
      You may re-post it anywhere you think the community will response and take action.
      An individual / family can donate as few as 1, 2 or 3 or as many as 10. There is no set number to giving. We also offer a tax-deductible for anyone that would like or needs one.
      I appreciate you taking the time to read and reply.
      Many Blessings to you!
      Stay in touch and I'll do the same.
      Sistah Rfuaw Diarra
This reply was deleted.