How Helpful Are You... Really?

LaShanda's most recent post reminded me of the following data- According to the National Opinion Research Center's General Social Survey: 48% of people say that they try to be helpful 43% say they only look out for themselves 9% think that it depends on the situation Where do you stand? Let's make a concentrated effort to continue to give. I love this group of women because I feel very confident that most members would create their own category of "always seek out ways to be helpful".

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• *bump*
  • On a different note.....

This is a great post, which is why I have decided to feature it on 'The Business', a digital magazine featuring the best Small Business discussions and material on the BBWO Network. This is a new feature, so it is still being customized and I would love your feedback. Feel free to add comments on 'The Business' page. I've been wanting to set this up for a while now, especially after reading the responses I got from my post 'Putting the Business Back in BBWO.' As our community gets bigger, it is becoming a SPAM magnet, and I want to ensure that does not happen. We are experts in our own right with tons of info and experiences to share, which is what I want BBWO to continue to be about. If you feel as I do, great! Continue writing these wonderful posts and I will do all that I can to promote you and your business.

Quick tip: If you haven't already done so, feel free to include your web banner or business details at the bottom of this post. I hope that with the new Magazine page, more traffic will be directed to your way!

Take Care,
    LaShanda

.... keep sharing ladies for the interrupt
  • I feel that all of us here at BBWO - Black Business Women Online have alot of information to share with each other. We are all creative, useful, smart, intelligent even if someone never told you that, we all need to know that!

I enjoying sharing information, and I am glad to be a part of this site.

When we share information, and help others, it is most rewarding. Some people are good at something that someone else might think about doing, but they did not have the information to do it, nor did they have the encouragement, or believe that they could do it.

It gives others opportunities that they might not of never had, or have never thought of! Especially, when you do it from a true heart!
  • This is definitely something I want to both continue and increase on BBWO. With so many business savvy sisters I am sure many of you have something great to share. Advice, a suggestion, a testimony, and experience. I challenge fellow BBWO members to be more helpful through their posts and interactions with others on BBWO. What do you think?

-lh
This reply was deleted.