Ok... Ok.. yall I hear you and would truly like to help. Like I said before I am willing to barter our service, but ONLY to those that offer a service that we can use. In return I am willing to exchange our “Making Visions Reality with Business Credit” Private Coaching Package ($4500 value). This is a 24 week 1 on 1 training with myself that will walk you through the business credit building process. Once you have completed this program you would have established the business credit your company needs WITHOUT the use of personal credit. At the current time I am willing barter with with: Web Developers and TRUE event coordinator. When I say event coordinators I mean one that can completely organize conferences, workshops and seminars. I am what you call a mover and a shaker so I like to the people that I work with to be on top of their game as well. What I am looking for from a web developer is a very well put together and professional site with a min of 5 pages. IF I decide to accept your service as a barter I expect you to be ready to work with it comes to the service that we are offering to you. I am looking for someone that really wants to take their business to the next level. As you can see this is not just about what you can offer me but what I can offer you as well. If that is you give me a call or email and we see if the chemistry is right and go from there 866-961-8303 april @businesscreditfirm.com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –