SistaPreneurs, Are you looking to market your business more? I may have a solution for you. I host a radio show called I Do Radio (www.blogtalkradio.com/I-Do-Radio). My topics mainly focus on issues dealing with your wedding ceremony, but I realized, this could be a blessing to so many others. Because life will always give you material to talk about, I have not run out of topics, but realized that I could use what I have as a means of spreading the word about my fellow SistaPreneurs. With that said, I would like to extend the opportunity to do a 15 minute commercial for those that are in the wedding industry – event planners, limo/catering/photography services, etc. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Blessings, Rev. Angela

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ladies,
    Due to the wonderful response, I have filled my run log for 2008, and will be closing the discussion. If you are a part of the Collective discussion - there are still spots reserved for you, dont worry.

I will take a moment to leave a comment on your page if you replied below.

Thank you again for your support - I look forward to working with you all.

Blessings...
  • Rev Angela,
    I would be delighted to have the opportunity! Please contact me for further discussion.
    • Please send me an email to: ministernagela@blessingsallaround.com with blog talk op as the subject.

I look forward to talking to you.

Blessings...
  • I wanted to take a moment to say - THANK YOU – to all of the ladies that are participating.

In sharing what I have, I hope to bring more to each of you. As of right now, it looks like we have participation planned up to the month of September!

All of the love made me think of this scripture - LUKE 6:38
    Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Thank you for your support – I look forward to working with each and everyone of my fellow Sistapreneurs!

Blessings,
    Rev. Angela
  • Good evening Rev. Angela. I'm definitely interested in the above mentioned offer. Please forward additional information at your convenience. My email address is events@thespecialinvite.com
  • Rev. Angela,

It is such a blessing to be surrounded by great individuals who wish to use their resources to bless others! My name is Morgan N. Scott. I am the Owner and CEO of Envi Consulting & Associates, a boutique Event Management and Consulting Firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA. I would love to be able to speak further with you about the commercial opportunity on your blog talk radio, as well as some other opportunities as well. Could we talk offline? My email is morgan@enviconsulting.com. Visit us on the web at www.enviconsulting.com and http://enviconsulting.blogspot.com Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Morgan N. Scott
This reply was deleted.