Hello Ladies! I'm a marriage consultant. Right now my practice focuses on premarital counseling. With the upcoming wedding season, I'm hoping to connect with brides and grooms to help them plan a successful marriage. I'm trained in marriage & family therapy and am a former educator. If you're a bridal consultant, wedding/event planner or wedding officiant (who doesn't offer premarital counseling), let's connect and discuss the possibility of becoming referral partners. You can reach me offline through my site www.NatashaCrawford.com or email NatashaJCrawford (at) yahoo (dot) com

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Greetings Natasha!

I recently joined BBWO. I am looking forward to connecting with planners and "all things wedding". I customize brooms for the Jumping the Broom wedding ceremony and for other special occasions. My Etsy, Jumping the Broom and Facebook A Gift 4 You! pages are up. Please favorite my shop and like my page. Definitely check out my brooms-my two most popular brooms are hand made in Africa and decorated here in the United States. 

Inbox me if you have questions about the brooms or if you have a client interested in a broom.

All the best with your business!

Best to you,

Valerie

2866068725?profile=original

• Hi Natasha! I will be sure to send people your way!!! :-) Shoot... I might call you myself! :-) Looking foward to working with you soon!
    -Charna
    www.MajestiqueEvents.com
    • Greetings Charna!

I recently joined BBWO. I am looking forward to connecting with planners and "all things wedding". I customize brooms for the Jumping the Broom wedding ceremony and for other special occasions. My Etsy, Jumping the Broom and Facebook A Gift 4 You! pages are up. Please favorite my shop and like my page. Definitely check out my brooms-my two most popular brooms are hand made in Africa and decorated here in the United States. 

Inbox me if you have questions about the brooms or if you have a client interested in a broom.

All the best with your business!

Best to you,

Valerie

2866068725?profile=original

• Hi Natasha
    It would be great to offer your service as part of my referral service. I would love to talk to you about this.
    I'm in Queens NY.michelle
  • Natasha,

Im a wedding consultant in CA but we maybe able to work together. I will email you.

Margaret
This reply was deleted.