Scheduled Chat

I realize that with all our varying schedules, we might not be visiting the library at the same time. So here is an opportunity to post a chat time that works best for you, I will do the same. This way we will have a better sense of who wants to chat and when they will be available for discussion. So, what time are you free?

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am available anytime after 5pm during the week and anytime on saturdays. I am on the east coast I can make the time as long as I know the schedule. It was great chatting the other evening. thanks

Michelle
  • Chat with me today - May 1st - 6-9pm est.
    See you in the library!
    lh
    • Sorry I missed the chat, as I said, I am PST. Please me know a day in advance if possible of the session.....thanks again.
      • Sorry to those who missed the chat, it was scheduled last minute. I will make it a point to shedule chats at least a day in advance.
  • I'll be here about 7p this evening. Thanks for chatting with us LaShanda, I do have a few questions for you.

British Ford-Hill
  • Before 2pm or after 9pm
  • Hi LaShandra, I am on the West Coast, so there is a time difference. I am available anytime, but dinner time. I would love to chat and find out what others are doing....you are great.
  • I am available at anytime. Some things do come up for me at the last min. But I can get in at anytime! Look forward to chatting!
This reply was deleted.