What's your #1 business Goal?

Hello Everyone, Wanted to find out your #1 business goal; - Have achieved your goal or are close to achieving your #1 business goal? If you have achieved your #1 business goal for your business, what's your next goal? Do you have plans in place to achieve your next goal? If you have not achieved your #1 business goal, what are you doing to get there? Looking forward to your responses. Blessings! -Teresa

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My business goal as of the moment...Is to make at least 100 sales by the end of this Summer...As a fairly new business, I know that some will see it as difficult, but it just doesn't FEEL so far away! This wonderful Spring weather is on my side. I'm hoping that it will help my floral business "bloom!" I've been promoting a lot..And trying to put my business cards and flyers in the right hands. I'm hopeful!

Just taking baby steps for now...After that, On to bigger and better things!
    -Fatima
  • My number business goal for this year is to be official by summer's end. This means to have my website completed done and all necessary paperwork filed (copyrights, trademarks, and DBA).
  • I launched by blog late last year and really started promoting it in January of this year. My #1 business goal right now is to increase awareness of my blog and drive good quality traffic to my site. I set two targets for myself and I've hit one and I hope to hit the other target number by the end of the quarter.

To get there I've really been trying to network as much as possible, connect with other professionals in my industry as well as promoting my site through all the social media channels that I can. So far I've seen results and if I keep at it and I hope to reach my target by the end of this month.

Stephanie
    Soulful Engagements
  • For me I hav always wanted to be able to work if I want to, travel when I want to , and have enough for my children and I to be o.k. God has blessed me with the spirit to try and always inprove myself and in doing so I can help others.
  • Hi Theresa. My name is Michelle. I have a home-based childcare. I have achieved somewhat of success with my childcare when I can get children enrolled. With the economy the way it is, many mothers are being let go from their jobs. I still have children enrolled, but the money is not the way it used to be. What I am doing for advertisement is putting an ad with pictures on Craigslist. I have some feedback. I also put up flyers around the Soundview Area where I am from. I also started another business. This one is a MLM business. I am an independent consultant for Passion Parties. I have my own website and I also hand out business cards and put up flyers. I have an ad with pictures in The Village Voice back-door ad site. I host parties and also go with word of mouth. Something that I also rely on with my childcare. I have recently obtained a cold list from the phone company. I use this list to send out advertisement postcards to people throughout the Bronx and I do believe the other 4 boros in NYC. I also obtained a mailing list from Entrepreneur magazine. Another way to have your business recognized is through Vistaprint. When you order postcards, they ask you if you want them to mail them for you. So far, that's all I have and I hope it starts to work. But most importantly, you can join sites like this to upstart your business and get the word out.

Peace and Blessings, Michelle Hughes-Heyward, Entrepreneur
  • Hi

My number one business goal is to get my business started. To market it right and get the word out about what I do. I am a professional trainner for modeling/beauty pageants. Thanks

Mia
  • i am also seeking a full time graphic design job in my local area, but i dont have job connections..so, my 2 projects are keeping me busy while i network...
  • HI. I DON'T NO CAN YOU HELP ME
    • Hi Sharlonda,

Send me a message with your contact info. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a GREAT weekend!

-Teresa
  • Hello,

I have not achieved my business goals. I am going to work everyday on my business for 1-2 hours a day. This will help me to stay on track. I believe the more time I give my business attention. The more it will manifest into a positive business.
This reply was deleted.