My 2009 New Year's Resolution is to Help you with yours! If you want to boost your business in 2009, I want to help. After hours and hours of serious brainstorming, I decided to create the BBWO iHelp Center, a Small Business Help Center for the BBWO Community. More than just a collection of eBooks and articles, the iHelp Center on BBWO features new video tutorials, webinars, teleseminars, and more. I really want you to see my Web Tips and Strategies in Action, so you can look forward to a TON of new videos and webinars on BBWO in 2009. Of course this is in addition to the great discussions, groups, and informative content that BBWO members are already creating. This is going to be an even busier year for me, but don't worry I've got help! Richelle Shaw, our resident Small Business Expert, has agreed to help me help you. Richelle and I will be co-hosting monthly Small Business Webinars in addition to our Women of Color Small Business Training Program. Turn Your Small Business into a Smart Business That is what we want to help you do in 2009! Visit the new iHelp Center and Get Started: http://sistapreneurs.ning.com/page/ihelp-center Happy New Year! LaShanda

You need to be a member of Black Business Women Online to add comments!

Join Black Business Women Online

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just wanted to tell you how blessed I was by your youtube videos! I have been in business for three and 1/2 years, and I must admit that this endeavor has tested my fortitude as well as my faith! I have always been a successful, confident woman, but being in business for yourself can cause you to question your motives, drive, and abilities. Today, while my six year old ran around my office screaming at the dog and at her opponent as she played with her Wii, I watched two of your youtube videos (How to Promote Your Business on Social Networking Websites and 15 Reasons Why You aren't Making Money Online) and, boy was I challenged! As previously mentioned, all of my life I have enjoyed success - educationally- I have two Masters degrees and am currently pursuing my third in Theology, business - I enjoyed a career in banking (training and development and management) and when I had my daughter my whole outlook on life changed and I knew that I wanted to be at home to rasie her. It wasn't until after my divorce and my first book, I Will Survive in Jesus' Name! did I realize that God was equipping me for His call - to minister to women (and men) through the preached and written Word as well as publish other's books so that they can do the same. It's extremely difficult navigating your way around an industry that you have no knowledge of, but God is good and I was able to sell approximately 2000 books, but not before spending thousands of dollars on t.v. and radio advertisements, vendor booths,click ads, adwords, web traffic generators (every "no-no" that you mentioned on your videos :-) ). In any case, I thank God for you! You have truly inspired me to continue to fight the good fight of faith and push myself to work smarter, not harder. The Bible says that our gifts will make room for us!

Thank you again for all of the magnificent resources that you have made available to BBWO. Your hard work and dedication are greatly appreciated!
  • Thank you so much , I look forward to going to the ihelp-center
This reply was deleted.