All Discussions (4436)

Sort by

Grant Writing Consultant

Do any of you have experience with writing grants? I just finished a certificate program on grant writing. I am scheduled to take another course called "Becoming a Grant Writing Consultant." If any of you have information to pass on on becoming succe

Read more…
4 Replies

HELLO

Hi My Business Sistas, I'd love to find a mutually compatible environment where sistas can help each other out. I am a full time writer. My latest novel is "The Mayor's Wife Wore Sapphires." With it, I want to prove that this Internet can bless all

Read more…
5 Replies

Foreclosure Workout

Many people facing foreclosure simply do nothing and hope for a miracle. Don't let this happen to you. My goal is to help you save your home. With the right help, virtually any foreclosure situation can be successfully resolved. Stop foreclosure with

Read more…
1 Reply

MOTIVATION

DO WHAT YOU LOVE... OR DO SOMETHING ELSE You'll never achieve real success unless you like what you're doing. No one has ever succeeded in a line of endeavor which they did not like. Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree o

Read more…
0 Replies

Hello All

Hi ladies of BBWC! School has begun for me and I'm still getting in the groove of my routine. I miss posting and reading all of the useful information and networking with you ladies. My first group of assignments have resulted in A's! Yaaayyyyy me

Read more…
3 Replies