A Social Network for Women in Business, Women Entrepreneurs, and Bloggers
Everywhere you turn you see a blog and yes it seems like everybody and their grandmother has a blog and so you may be wondering, “Why blogging?” Is blogging really going to help my business and my bottom line? The simple answer is yes and yes. But, it is much deeper than simply having a blog.
For starters, the fact that it is very smart, from both a financial standpoint and authority standpoint by no means does this mean that blogging should be your exclusive activity. You will definitely want to intertwine blogging with other marketing strategies. Having multiple marketing strategies increases your income just as having multiple income streams does and you never want to place all of your eggs into one basket!
Let’s now take a look at how having a blog can be the stepping stone to taking your business to greater levels.
1. Having a Blog Boosts Your Internet Prescence You need to be found! A blog is extremely simple to set up now a days (much simpler than a website) because of the many drag and drop blog platforms that exist today. Additionally, Google loves high-quality content. Assuming you are posting value adding, quality content, with some easy to integrate SEO techniques, you can get the search engines to skyrocket your rankings which will give traffic to your blog!
2. Having a Blog Establishes and Boosts Your Credibility A professional looking blog can make you look like a celebrity! When set up correctly, your blog can enable you to come across as an expert, a true leader that other people will want to follow – even when you are just starting out!
3. Having a Blog Can Get You Business Leads on Autopilot Once your blog is up, you will have multiple different options to allow people to ‘opt-in’ and subscribe to your newsletter, blog postings, article postings, etc. This is one of the most effective ways to generate high quality leads into your business while you sleep and enjoy life! These are the most qualified leads because these are people that found you and chose to ‘opt-in’ to you!
4. Having a Blog is FREE Having a blog is one of the most important marketing tools because it doesn’t have to cost money to post information and collect other peoples information (leads) in the process. Will it take time, yes! But it can be free! Every other marketing method takes money. Whether you do Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Solo Ads – all of these things take money, time, trial, error and more money and they don’t guarantee a darn thing!
5. You Can Monetize Your Blog As you post content that is of quality you can let your blog followers know! This could include links to other quality products and services that may cost money. As you earn the right to sell to and ad value to your list of subscribers, this becomes an opportunity to sell on the backend forever – monetize. With the click of a button you can sell to a willing list of people over and over and over again, as long as you are adding value.
6. You Can Integrate Your Blog with Other Social Media Sites There are simple FREE plug ins that you can integrate into your blog that will link your blog to your Facebook Page, Twitter Page, LinkedIn Page and whatever other social media sites that you belong to. This gives you even more credibility and more opportunity to be found, cross referenced and generate more traffic and leads.
These are just a few of the reasons why you need a blog and why everybody and their mother seems to be blogging now-a-days.
Want to have a customized, fully optimized for search engine optimization blog that gives you hours of free video training whenever you need it, up and running today? Check out Free Blog Factory and be positioned as an authority today!
I can’t express the importance of not having to spend countless hours of “figuring things out” and instead being able to be up and running with a unique blog that looks great, is representative of you and allows you to focus on growing your business rather than dealing with the headache of making sure that your blog was set up correctly. Check out Free Blog Factory today!
To Your Success,
P.S. – I use a system that anyone can use with any company and pretty much for any industry!! It is a great way for you to start learning how to generate leads and traffic plus earn additional income by referring the system even if no one joins your primary MLM or Home Based Business. Get your FREE presentation by Clicking here now!
Add a Comment