The Professional’s POV week is a week where one professional in one area of work will be talked about, displayed, advertised and interviewed during the week.
Each day throughout the week, that person will be displayed in a different way. Blogs, articles, interviews, ads for their website, business etc.
This week happens once a month with just one person. The week gives the professional the chance to get more exposure and talk about their business and profession. It also gives our readers the opportunity to get additional information on that particular field, ask questions and read up on that person. Professionals can inquire but only one person will be picked.
We are however, looking for professionals in the literary field that our readers can benefit from.
To inquire please email us at email@example.com
Subject: Professionals Week
1. What is your name?
2. What is your profession?
3. Provide a website for your business.
4. Give us a little detail on yourself as a professional
5. How long have you been in business?
6. How does your business help the author/writer?
7. What do you expect to gain from Professional’s Week?
8. Please include a bio (written in 3rd person only)
9. Please include a headshot (only) picture of yourself
From a Writer’s POV Staff