Yes, you read correctly... 126 dates in 42 days. And yes, I had an amazing time. Below is the main reason I am sharing this special teleconference with you is:
I heard a startling statistic. The statistic says...
"The average single has not been on a date in 2 years."
I was shocked when I heard this disturbing statement. 2 years, seriously, this cannot be true. But then, I started thinking about the stigma and difficulties some women have with online dating:
- They get nervous.
- Are unsure how to write a great profile that attracts really great guys.
- Have been turned off by their own or other people's bad online experiences.
With so many misconceptions and fears surrounding online dating, I understand it can be a challenge that most women will not pursue or if they had a bad experience in the past; may be scared to try again.
I am here to tell you once you understand how to properly use online dating it can be a wonderful way to:
- Meet really good men.
- Make new friends.
- Relearn your current city and fun things to do with a fun companion.
- If you are new to the area, safely meet new people and quickly learn your way around.
- Have a really good time overall.
- And so much more.
But, you must know how to do this correctly and with ease. Why? Because, according to online dating research:
Only 20% of the people registered with online dating site are actually going on dates, getting into relationships,etc. The other 80% are not.
Well, I can tell you from personal experience. It is much more fun being part of the successful 20% and if you are ready to get out of your dating funk. Then, sign up for this special and lively upcoming call.
I will share with you some of my secrets to successful online dating and relationships. Especially since Match.com is famous for quoting that "1 in 5 relationships start online." This is probably true with the numbers being even higher. So, join me for a really great time and some fun and useful information that will enhance your love life.
126 Dates in 42 Days - Secrets to Online Dating
Success Teleconference Call
Wednesday 8/28/2013 6p to 7p. EDT (3p to 4p Pacific)
You may register at:
to receive the call in information.
Wishing you much love and unlimited joy,
Lifestyle and Relationship Coach