How often do you wake up and full incredible? I mean really... Really... good. You wake up and you know the day is going to be an extra special day.
Well, if you said, "Daily". Congratulations, you are welcoming into your life; the abundance and joy life has to offer and setting yourself up to receive even more of the fabulous and fantastic opportunities life gladly sends your way.
If you selected any of the other selections, I appreciate your honesty. And, I want you to know you can learn how to change your thinking and wake up daily feeling incredible too.
How do you know if your life is stuck in ordinary? The following are several words and attitudes that describe an ordinary life?
- Avoid risk.
- Playing small in the world around them then, get upset because they are unappreciated by others or feel invisible within their "world".
- Not Coachable (Struggles with new information and/or ideas. Unwilling to learn new things.)
- Blame Others
- Reactive (Always seem to have some sort of drama going on in their lives that they are acting out or responding to.)
- Makes excuses vs. taking responsibility for their choices.
Does anything from the previous list seem familiar to you. If you answered yes, understand you can always change and learn to live your life in a more enjoyable way.
Now, if you are curious about how a person lives an extraordinary life; read through the following list for a few helpful hints:
- Coachable (They enjoy learning and are receptive to new ideas.)
- Courageous (They take chances and actively invite change into their life.)
- Creative (They look for different ways to do things and have more fun.)
- Determined (Naysayers have little to no effect on their life and life choices.)
- Disciplined (Actively looks for ways to experience life in a more positive and productive way.)
- Enjoys a more balanced approach to life and life experiences.
- Passionate (They are excited about something that makes them happy and adds pleasure to their lives.)
- Possibility thinkers
- Proactive (Not waiting around for something to happen, they make things happen.)
This is a brief list of some simple attitude adjustments anyone can make to take their life from ordinary to extraordinary. Life requires active participation and if you are tired of sitting on the sidelines watching other people have a good time; make a few simple changes to your attitude.
Be bold, step out of your comfort zone and guess what? You will wake up one morning feeling incredible too. Once this happens; you will be unable to go back to the boring and fearful existence you may have been living. You may for the first time in a long time... (maybe ever)... finally understand what it means to feel alive and excited about your life.
Go for it! Abundance, happiness, love, and life's other goodies are only available to those who choose to live life with no limits. Why? Because, they appreciate life and rejoice in every common and new experience. I dare you to be Extraordinary. I believe in you and now, I need you to believe in yourself.
Have an amazing day.
Wishing you much love and unlimited joy,
Cyndi Harris, HP
Life and Relationship Solutions Coach, Author, & Joyologist
www.redtentwisdom.com or www.undeniablyirresistible.com
Go to either website and sign up for a chance to receive a 20 minutes Complimentary Irresistible Solutions Session with me.