Today my interview over at Bohemian Spirit Jewelry is up. Myisha's questions were free & fun....I had a good time tickling the keys with my response.
What she asked:
1. I won't ask your age, but what was your favorite t.v. show to watch growing up?
2. What gave you the AUDACITY to start a business?
3. Out of all the creative businesses you could have chosen to start, why did you choose Smell Goods '98?
4. Lots of people want to be their own boss, however they don't understand that it really Is harder then it seems. What's your typical work day like?
5. How do you find the strength to persevere when the challenges seem to outweigh the rewards?
6. What inspires you?
7. What's your go to wine when it's time to unwind? :)
8. When it comes to the following words, what advice would you give?
9. I define a Bohemian Spirit as someone who is free, unique, and unafraid to make her own stamp on the world. Why are you a Bohemian Spirit?
What I said...enjoy
I did not expect Myisha's beautifully touching intro.
Oh! Be sure to follow Bohemian Spirit Jewelry blog. I am not the only womanpreneur, bohemianpreneur that will be in the spotlight. ;)
Itiel McVay, Smell Goods Lady