1. Attend to most important activities first Most important activities are one that effect other activities that need to be accomplished.
2. Plan by the week, not the day. Day to Day activities will change, however, weekly objectives should be meet. If not, adjust day to day objectives.
3. W.I.N and D.I.N Identify what's important NOW and Do it NOW This will help accelerate your objective achievement.
4. Meet objectives and goal are accomplished Step by Step you can travel a mile. You can not travel a mile in one step. Goals will usually consist of many objectives. Achieve objectives.
5. You are finite Share your time and energy judiciously. Everyone can not and should not have your time and energy equally. You have 1440 minutes allotted everyday to you to manage effectively and efficiently. You can not store, save, give away, barter, exchange, etc these minute, you must use them or lose them. They are not replaceable. Make each minute count The good news, you acccount is replenished, every 24 hours.
6. You must have objectives that are measurable. The road to nowhere, anyone will take you there. You must be able to measure your progress or regress. This measurement will help better identify what you must do or not do to move forward.
7. Give yourself room to grow. The knowledge you used to get you to where you are, will not be enough to advance you to next level. You must network with other and learn from them. You must apply new found knowledge so you can professionally and personally grow.
8. After you get inspired, make sure you perspire. As it is often quoted "Faith Without Works is Dead". Inspiration is great, however, if you do not put that inspiration to action, you will not advance.
9. Relax Remember you can only control you. That is it. You should make sure you do what you say you will do. Should you assemble that same mind set around you, objectives will be met and successes shared.
10. As Les Brown is famous for sharing " If you should get knocked down, make sure you land on your back. For if you can look up, you can get up!". You will get knocked down!!!
At your service,
Rickey with Juniques Multi Cultural Connections